To start this destination click the button above or click on any section linked in the list on the left.
Are you a business owner that needs to know the basics of business finance? Don’t worry, we know that sometimes you can hear the word finance and you automatically think that you need to start learning countless equations. However, there’s nothing too complicated in here that will completely frazzle your brain; we’ll provide you with some of the basic financial knowledge you will need to know about your business to help you plan for the future. You will learn about the benefits of being a sole trader vs a limited company as well as much more.
In this destination
- Benefits Of Being Sole Trader Vs Limited Company
- Should You Be A Sole Trader Or A Limited Company? (NEW)
- Count Your Costs
- What Is The Difference Between Income And Profit?
- The Difference Between Gross-Profit and Net-Profit
- What Should I Do If I Think My Tax Code Is Wrong?
- Why Should I Choose A Chartered Accountant?
The first section covered within finance will be explaining to you the benefits of being a sole trader vs a limited company and explain each area in-depth.