To start this destination click the button above or click on any section linked in the list on the left.
After working with hundreds of different businesses over the years, our first stop across what we consider to be the five key areas (Market, Message, Media, Map, Measure) is Market. This is absolutely crucial for your business to be successful, if you do it correctly, then you could be flourishing with customers; however, if you apply it incorrectly, then your business may suffer and you will have to go back to the drawing board.
Get to know your audience, your product and your market. If you conquer these, then you’re setting your business up for great success and targeting the right customers, in the right place, at the right time.
In this destination:
- An Introduction To Marketing Planning
- The Five W’s Of A Business Plan
- How To Stick To A Marketing/Content Calendar (NEW)
- How To Write A Competitor Analysis
- Things To Ask Yourself When Carrying Out A Competitor Analysis
- How To Describe Your Business
- How To Define Your Business’ Selling Points