ooDigital Enterprise have a business support programme which is aimed towards supporting any small to medium-sized businesses in the Leeds area and are allowing these businesses to grow and develop through an investment into digital technology.
If you have a business located in one of the following areas, you’ll be applicable for the vouchers:
If you are still unsure whether your business is eligible or not, you can use the online checker to help clarify any uncertainties.
This is a very popular scheme, with the previous phase having almost 500 voucher applications from businesses. If you’re interested, there are three options of support available for your business.
- A Digital Growth Voucher – These are worth anywhere from £1,000 to £5,000 depending on the eligibility of your business. This voucher can be used to cover the cost of investing in digital technology solutions to enhance your business performance and growth.
- A new Connectivity Voucher – This particular voucher is worth £1,000 for eligible businesses. This particular option is aimed towards businesses who want to upgrade their digital connection.
- The Digital Knowledge Exchange – This is a programme set up with workshops, masterclasses and mentoring support for owners and managers who are focused on digital technology. For example; digital and social media marketing, search engine optimisation (SEO) and cybersecurity.
Though there are three options, businesses are only able to apply for one of the strands above, so decide which of them are best applicable to you. These vouchers will help take your business to the next level by increasing your knowledge of the digital environment and further allowing you to invest more time and money into this progressively popular area.
If you wish to apply for the vouchers, you will need to indicate how the investment will help improve and generate a positive economic impact. These positive impacts can be:
- Number of jobs created
- Increase in turnover
- Increase in profitability
- Increase in efficiency
- Increase in speed and quality of digital connectivity
There are limited vouchers available so act quick as the scheme closes on the 8th December!